A SVE -> POR
    A BAR HOLD
    F SOG S F AND -> WME
    F AND -> WME

Italy (Imran)
    A Mil H
    A Mun H

Egypt (GePap)
    A Ven H (unit dislodged, can retreat to Rom, Apu or Tus)
    F Rom->Nap
    A Lib ->Esa
    F Lbs->Ale
    F Mal->Lbs
    F Tun -> Mal
    A Alg ->Lib
    F Wme-> Alg
    F Mor support F Wme->Alg
    F Gol->Wme (move fails)
    A Wsa H
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Army to Rome
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

OK, fall orders due Thursday 10:30 EST. If you're late it will delay adjudication a bit since I'll be away for a good chunk of the weekend as usual

updated map:
      Attached Files
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Russia today declared its lasting friendship with Turkey and noted it was prepared to defend their Turkish brothers from Arab aggression. President Putin sternly warned Egypt not to take any reprisals against Russia's ally, Turkey. "By moving their troops into Northern Italy, Egypt was attempting to block Turkey's peace keeping mission in Central Europe. Nothing is more important than peace, and we fully support Turkey's removal of Egyptian aggressors in Venice."

Russia continues to deplore the presence of Italian terrorists in Germany and will take steps to remove them if the international community does nothing.

Russia looks with favor upon the stabilization of the German crisis and states with confidene that the British pirates will be removed from continental Europe soon.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

LONDON, May 20th, 2009 (REUTERS)

BRITISH Ambassador to Turkey, Sir Christopher Jones, today hailed assurances from his Turkish counterpart that they had thought better than to heed Russia's "empty" promises of non-agression.

"The Russian President has seen his reign dogged by lies and incompetence. He will surely soon get what he deserves", said Jones to assembled journalists in Ankara.
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

NEWLINE CAIRO June 7th, 2009.

The Government of Egypt denounced the treacherous way of the new Turkish junta:

"The new tyrannical government of Turkey has thrown away years of friendship and set his state into a path of self-destruction and ruin. The Republic of Egypt will not stand for such insidious treachery, and will endevour to save Europe from the clutches of this new Turkish plague. "

The government also denounced British perfidity, and has asked for clarifications from the Russian ambassador on statements previously made.

Comment

There is way too little diplomacy going on for a diplomacy game.....

Comment

My dip addiction needs a fix.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

NOW!

Comment

Working...
                  X