New Site for NES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site for NES!

Yup, there is a new site out there for nes aswell as all the strategy games. It is ran by me. Go check it out.

Click Here!
    www.stratcommandcenter.com

your NES forum is locked

Comment

oops, I forgot to unlock it. I will now.

Comment

The forum has moved to http://www.zerogamersmedia.com/phpbb2/index.php since the original forum was hacked.

Comment

bumped for my convenience
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Doesn´t work for me. Anyway, why don´t you just redirect the people from your hacked forum to here?
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Try http://www.stratcommandcenter.com

EDIT : damn I see what you mean, you can't get to the forums from there anymore. I suspect it will be fixed shortly.
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Is that hacked site gonna come back up again, or is it gone for good?
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

There is an NES running on Eventis at the moment.... Its pretty silly

People can join.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Too bad nobody can join it
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

wow, I was so busy I didn't know this thread was active.
                      Anyways, that hacked forum was crappy. I just payed $90 and got our own domain and server.

So our new url is;

Much better there. I am sorry for the incovenience.

Comment

Working...
                      X