No announcement yet.

Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2006 Results and Explanations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, Mur was indefensible and Bel and Hol are still in his hands.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

For now.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What are all you undeservers speaking about?

As the squirrelman said, the wisdom of the cairo government is now apparent to all.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Egypt is the scrotum of the Turkish *****.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The Russian bear speak loudly, for one unable to finish of the Poles!

Comment

Not really, Mur was indefensible and Bel and Hol are still in his hands.
              This really is bull****...Mur was absolutely defensible, he just chose not to. He's going to lose a lot more than that before this is over, though, and what he'll get for his troubles is a Russia-Turkey or Russia-Turkey-Egypt combined victory
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What he will get is Egyptian troops in the British Isles.

Comment

I think you're missing a factor that should be very obvious. It should manifest itself in a turn or two.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Yeah, I've been worring about that for sometime now.

Comment

Do tell. Cause Egypt in its wisdom has seeingly missed the obvious...

Comment

...why do I get the feeling this "factor that will manifest in a turn or two" won't happen as a result of my stupidity?
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Well, we all love you just the way you are, Abdul..
                          well, not Italy, or the Ukraine, or Poland, or....

But Egypt does

Comment

Chegitz was given an opportunity to alleviate that factor and chose vengeance instead. It will probably cost him the game.

As for Germany, I'd do the same again; it was a case of quick growth versus committing my entire fleet for the sake of 2 gained SCs two years down the line. What I couldn't account for was some rather warped logic on the part of the Russian, but he will learn that later on.
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Why is England concerned that I won't win?

Anyway, I don't believe in stabbing allies in the back. Once you get a reputation for doing that, you can never get rid of it, and then you can never get anyone to cooperate with you again.

Comment

and for that, my allegiance is with Russia. Viva Che!
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X