will make a map after work.
    Stop Quoting Ben

damn quack with his insanely long lunch break
    oh well have time to make a map now and here it is:
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

And down falls mighty Poland.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Or possibly not.
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I don't think you really have any say in the matter, *EiF*. Poland is toast, and all you can do is watch. Sure, you can take my coasts . . . for a time. But you have no armies. You can't move inland to exploit your victories. Fatal weakness. Once Poland is down, your mighty navy won't protect you.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Bah! The Mighty Armies of the Mighty Ukraine shall avenge our Polish Brethren!
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

You're so cute.

Comment

Turkey concedes to the Ukraine. We can't beat them. I encourage everyone else to concede to the Ukraine, as their victory is inevitable if I can't stop them.
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Just waiting for France now.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                  X