Newbie Dip game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Dip game?

Would any other inexperienced diplomacy players be interested in starting a standard game? Experienced players are also welcome, of course....

I'm in!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Here's the map

Edit: Fixed.
      Last edited by Dinner; September 20, 2003, 15:36.

Comment

I'm interested. I've never played before.
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Oerdin: Your link just goes back to your post!

Here's the map:

You can download a program to manipulate the map and see how the game works at http://realpolitik.sourceforge.net

Also, if you search for them you should be able to find the PDF official rules.

Comment

I'm in!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Anyone willing to GM? If no one else wants to I might but I'd prefer to play.

In so far:
              civman2000
              Oerdin
              foolish_icarus
              chegitz guevara

Comment

Let's see if we can get three or four more people before worrying about game mastering.

Or maybe I'll take a nap instead.
                Last edited by chequita guevara; September 20, 2003, 14:57.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                  Anyone willing to GM? If no one else wants to I might but I'd prefer to play.

In so far:
                  civman2000
                  Oerdin
                  foolish_icarus
                  chegitz guevara
                  We can use one of the online computer GMs. You just set the start time and the deadlines when orders are supposed to be in and the computer handles the rest. It even generates a map which shows who's units are where and which supply centers belong to whom.

Comment

That's a great site which even has online internet judges.

Comment

I'll play if you're willing to put up with someone who has never played before. I'll also need someone to point out a post/site somewhere that goes over Dip rules and any shorthand you use to communicate moves to each other.

Edit: I see that the link in post above has what I'm looking for - let me know if my raw newbieness does not offend.
                      What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

I have never played this game, but i'm willing to try out. So i'm in. I don't check my PMs too often so who should I give my email address to?
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I will play...

Could we play the Fleet Rome varient? So the Army in Rome is instead a Fleet?

Comment

I'm awake.

We've got our seven, who wants to be what and let's go grab a judge!

I wanna be the Ottomans!
                            Last edited by chequita guevara; September 20, 2003, 17:30.

Comment

England

Comment

Working...
                              X