The Problems with Apolyton NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problems with Apolyton NES

I have notice lately that people have started NES, many that people want to be part of and dont want to die, yet the people who start them always in the middle or in the begining all of sudden decide that they cant do it anymore.

Now I understand that people have lives and all, but this is happening more and more often and ever damn NES that has started with the last month this has happened too, and I am getting sick of it and so I decided to start a thread about this. If you are going to start a NES, why cant you make sure you have the time to mod it if it requires it?? WHat do you all think??
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

I think the PRC is whining.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

People can't always predict how mych free time they will have a month from now, nor can they accurately predict just how much time a paticular activity, say an NES game, will take up from them. What can you do?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        People can't always predict how mych free time they will have a month from now, nor can they accurately predict just how much time a paticular activity, say an NES game, will take up from them. What can you do?
        Well this has happened more then once. I would rather someone not start a NES that needs to be moded, then a week latter it is closed because they dont have time anymore. It is really getting to a point were every NES with mod closes with a week or 2, and that is just plain sick.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Become the change you wish to see in the world - Gandhi.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

IN other words, be a MOD for ones and learn what is to MOD... brrrrrrrr

Comment

my updates take a long time, thier more like events. But i still am loyal to it

Comment

I unfortunately had to close my NES because, like Skanky Burns said, people can't always predict how much time their NES will take or if they have the time for it when they start it. Hopefully I will be able to revive when I have more time.
                Join NANESIA starting now in the Stories and Diplomacy Forum!
                Prime Minister Calvin Williams of Britain in SHNESA
                Prime Minister Yasser Arafat of Palestine in stAZNES2 (Apolyton)

Comment

Well I have moded a NES before, just so you all know it was a WWII NES, but got killed because people started to think I was favoring one side more then the other in the battles. All I am saying, if you think that you might not have the time to do an NES that needs a mod then wait untill you think you got the time. THis is happening more and more and more and it seems every damn time it happens to the NES on hear. WHy? I know that unexpected things come up, but to every person that is moding?

FOr example, Sheep was modding a NES, the one Naervod tried but failed to revive. He had just gotten a job somewhere with the government, and instead of thinking maybe he would not have time to do the NES he still did it anyways. Then out of the blue we dont hear from him for days and it turns out he had to go to work. I would have not done the NES in the first place, but then again maybe that is just me. All I ask that people think about starting a NES that needs a mod long and hard, so that we dont get our hopes up and then see that the NES is closed right before any of the fun starts.

Comment

Working...
                  X