Apolyton NES Guild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton NES Guild!

It is I, Metaliturtle, and I have returnethed with yet another funky idea spawned in my mind after a night of browsing the internet. My idea is the:

APOLYTON NEVER ENDING STORIES GUILD!

Of course, we need us a cooler name, like the Unholy Order of Apolyton NESers or possibly just Unholy Order, whatever, the name is the most important, but we're doing that when someone with a larger vocabulary than me takes a crack at it.

Anywho, I would like this to be run by me, Skilord, and Sheep, making a trifecta of differing viewpoints to allow for fair decisions.

So what's the Guild gonna do?

1. Read through the better known and "classic" NESes on Apolyton, and try to give other guild members titles, for example, if someone seemed to always get killed no matter what nation they picked or what they did, the title of "cannon fodder" may be bestowed upon them.

2. The guild will also give standing "medals" to it's members that serve as rewards for good storytelling in NESes, for example, "most creative unique unit' or "best excuse to start a war" these should increase the writing or at least add new twists to NESes on apolyton.

How do I join?

1. You must have been an active participant in 2 or more Apolyton NESes.

2. You have to ask on this thread.

3. You have to get the ok from either me, Skilord, or Sheep.

4. Four is my new favorite number.

5. If you really want in the guild, but haven't been active in 2 apolyton NESes yet, you can apply for apprentice standing, and then upon your second NES you will become a member.

The guild will not recognize any achievements at CFC because it is after all, the Apolyton NES Guild.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Hmm...I was involved in one, and am actively involved in two...If I put my mind to it, I can write quite eloquently.

So please? I'd love it if you accepted me
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

well, i have by some people's opinion the best Apolyton Nes ever (not just mine), have started 3 of them, and have been in about 7 Apolyton Nes's

Comment

I would like to join the Guild.
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I am in one Apolyton NES and am modding one, so I'd at least like apprentice standing please.
          Join NANESIA starting now in the Stories and Diplomacy Forum!
          Prime Minister Calvin Williams of Britain in SHNESA
          Prime Minister Yasser Arafat of Palestine in stAZNES2 (Apolyton)

Comment

Sign me up please

Comment

A chance for Medals? Possibly Titals? Say no more! This has my support. Sign me up please.
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

anything new going on with this Methril?
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

not that i know of, of course its sheep, skilord, and metaliturtle running it

Comment

Im usually a CFC NESer, but I would be happy to join some 'Poly NES'es, or even mod one.
                    Thank you sir, may I have another.

Comment

Originally posted by Methril
                      not that i know of, of course its sheep, skilord, and metaliturtle running it
                      Then were in the world are they? I never see them around here anymore.

Comment

Ummm I am a mod? Cool.

My first order of buisness is to bestow the title cannon fodder on civman's nations. Not him, just his nations. No matter what natio he controls it will be ripped apart in a bloody uprising of civil unrest before the start of the third day.
                        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

We need to get some good old fashioned NEsing started here. Not the CFC brand with updates governing the way we play, but the old poly style nesing that has seem to die.

For information ask me, I may start one soon, if given a good enough idea................
                          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                          Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                          Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                            We need to get some good old fashioned NEsing started here. Not the CFC brand with updates governing the way we play, but the old poly style nesing that has seem to die.

For information ask me, I may start one soon, if given a good enough idea................
                            Well Methril has a NES going already and I was think about starting a NES based on one of the Tom Clancy novels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep

definitely. I've actually got two intended for that style ready for release, but have been waiting for the right time to release them. If anyone else has something planned, go ahead. I wasn't planning on starting one until Methril's current NES winds down. (assuming he ever updates it, hint hint )
                              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
                              X