X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey - Sheep's NES

Income:5

UU:Mounted Infantary (4 credits)
    Good at attack as well as defence. Costs 4 credist but counts as two units for garrison duties. Replaces infantary

Treasury:6

Annexed countries:Romania

Allies:

Army:Munted Infantry Division in Romania

Navy:

Air Force:
    TurkeyTurkey
    Turn 1
    Income:5
    Treasury:5
    Builds:1 Mounted Infantry Division
    Invade:Romania
    Turn 2
    Income:8
    Treasury:9
    Bank: All
    Turkey
    Turn 3
    Income:8
    Treasury:17(9 in bank)
    Build:Factory(Rumania)
    Bank:6
    Last edited by death; July 16, 2003, 03:22.

To Turkey
    From United States, ITN

Greetings, Turkish friend. I come to you with an offer of an alliance, and a chance to sign the International Treaty of Nations Pact. This Pact will enable Turkey the freedom of protection from other members of the treaty, as well as Turkey the chance of growth un-opposed. This will of course need a ratification from two other alliance members, but I doubt that will be a problem.

For a reference: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=91844

-President Williams of the United States
    "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
    MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
    JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

To: Turkey

Hello from Jacques Chirac, President of France. We wish to invite you to our alliance, the Euroasian Axis. Today's world is full of nations all looking to expand their power. The 5 powerful nations of the Euroasian Axis (France, Germany, India, Italy, and South Africa) can provide you with security from those nations who seek to expand their power in your lands, and we can protect you while you build up your own empire.

If you are interested in joining, please see http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=91876

Yours, President Jacques Chirac of France

Comment

Originally posted by death
        if I join any alliance it would be the EAAA for they have the dignity to place people into the alliance that wish to be placed...never before have I said I wished to be part of your ITN.
        It was merely a gesture of good faith to ask you and also have the full acceptance of the alliance.
        "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
        MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
        JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

The United Kingdom wishes to invite Turkey to the Union of European Empires, which hopes to unite Europe in a peace lasting a thousand years. Please reply in the UEE thread.

Comment

To: Turkey

On behalf of the EAAA, we wish to offically welcome you to our grand alliance.

Comment

Working...
            X