Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Treaty of Nations - SheepNES

INTERNATIONAL TREATY OF NATIONS

Welcome to the main forum for the International Treaty of Nations (ITN). Format discussion is as follows:

Code:
    Name; Nation
    Subject of Message
    Main Message
    The way the ITN operates is in 3 simple points:

1) Any nation may apply for a place in the ITN, however, 50% or more of the current membership must give their approval before the application is accepted.

2) There is no provision for unilateral withdrawal, except under the circumstances when the majority of members give approval to the withdrawal from the ITN.

3) In the event of one nation being attacked by another nation, thus it's sovereignity being threatened, the others shall come to the aid of the victim without delay in a sizable force. In the event of a nation outside of the ITN being attacked, the ITN may only intervene when a) a proposal is put forward b) 50% or more vote in favour.

Please post here if you have a proposal to the ITN, or a message to all nations. If you have a message to one nation, please direct yourselves to the respective embassies.

Current Members

United Kingdom - Signed Turn One

United States - Signed Turn One

Empire of Japan - Signed Turn One

Republic of Korea - Signed Turn One

Russian Federation - Signed Turn One

People's Republic of China - Signed Turn One

Dominion of Canada - Signed Turn Two
    Last edited by Frozzy; July 14, 2003, 01:04.

Uhmm, I have put a message in both the british and Japanese threads asking for acceptance for Russia into the alliance, and have heard nothing from you. Please respond.
    "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
    MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
    JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

Korea should be able to vote as well.

However, the United Kingdom votes in favour of the Russian Federation joining the ITN.

Comment

Yes, i welcome any vote, I just didnt want to ask everyone, so i asked for two.

Anyways, we have a problem on our hands. With the refusal of India to sign a Pact of Non Agression means that something is up. I suggest we watch these nations of the Europa Axis closely.

President Williams of the United States

Comment

I gladly put forth my vote in favor of Russia joining the ITN, and I hope that we can overcome our past diffrences.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Jason
            Yes, i welcome any vote, I just didnt want to ask everyone, so i asked for two.

Anyways, we have a problem on our hands. With the refusal of India to sign a Pact of Non Agression means that something is up. I suggest we watch these nations of the Europa Axis closely.

President Williams of the United States
            The United Kingdom concurs fully with the American delegate, however, we must point out that France and Germany have expressed wishes to continue the European Union.

Comment

And note that India is an ally of the Empire of Japan.

Comment

The South Korean delegation votes in favor of the Russian Federation's joining to the ITN on the understanding that China will not be conqured by that state and will be left for Korea.
                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

To: Korea
                  Do not presume to put your name on China this quickly.

Comment

To all nations in ITN:
                    We accept the offer to join your alliance. We se that this alliance will benift Russia and that Russia will bring many benifts to this alliance. As to South Korea's request, at this time Russia has no desire to take China over, but they have been hostile to us for many years. They are a threat to our security. If a war were to break out with South Korea and China, Russia of course would come to Korea aid and let them take most of China since they have more in common with the Chinese then the Russian people.
                    Donate to the American Red Cross.
                    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I have invited both South Africa and Turkey to the alliance, and ask for two members to please ratify their invitation.

-United States

Comment

OOC: We need an update on the front page, Frozzy .

IC:

The United States would like to pass a new ammendment to the treaty signed by ITN members. This would include the ability for the alliance to wage offensive wars should the balance of peace be at risk, or act as a pre-emptive strike towards a war that is inevitable.

Basically, Amendment One would state that:

Should an offensive war be required to uphold peace through pre-emptive means, a vote must be required (whether it be by PM or here). 75% of the member nations must vote for the attack or it will not have the alliance's backing. Should it pass, all nations would be required to send some support. Remember, sometimes there would be more damage to the alliance should a pre-emptive attack not be in place. Also, if it is a question of whether it would affect the whole alliance or not, that is why a vote is required.

-United States

For this Amendment to pass, it would need full approval from EVERY member. This is what all Amendments should take.

Comment

We accept Turkey into the alliance, as for South Afirca they have decided to join the Euroasia Axis.

We also vote in Favor of United States Amendment.
                          Donate to the American Red Cross.
                          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

The United Kingdom votes in favour of the US proposed amendment.

Also, The United Kingdom votes to accept the Turkish nation into the ITN

Comment

We accept South Africa, and we deny Turkey. We also agree to USA's amendment.

Comment

Working...
                              X