Clear All

• Nazi Germany - Sheep's NES

Nazi Germany

Income:16
    Germany:7
    Czech Republic:4
    Poland:5

Treasury:3

Countries Occupied:Czech Republic(3 for 6 turns)

Poland(4 for 5 turns)

UU:Waffen-SS Divisions (2 credits)
    Excellent in attack, poor in defence. However when used against another nation they will require a larger garisson.

Panzer Divisions (5 credits)
    Excellent in attack, good in defence, costs 5 credits and replaces the Tank Division.

Alliance's
    EAAA(France,India,Itally,South Africa,Turkey,Australia)
    UEE(France,Itally,Britain)
    Treaty of Matsue(Japan)

Factories:

Army:1st Artillery Division(Germany)
    2nd Artillery Division(Germany)
    1st Infantry Division(Czech Republic)
    2nd Infantry Division(Czech republic)
    3rd Infantry Division(Czech Republic)
    4th Infantry Division(Germany->Poland)
    5th Infantry Division(Germany->Poland)
    6th infantry Division(Germany->Poland)
    7th Infantry Division(Germany->Poland)

Navy:

Air Force:

Special Forces:

Losses:1st SS-Waffen Division
    2nd SS-Waffen Division

Turn History

Turn 1
    Treasury:7(Income:7 Bank:0)
    Builds:2 Waffen SS Divisions
    1 Artillery Division
    Invade:Czech Republic

Turn 2
    Treasury:17(Income:11 Bank:0 Italy gave:6)
    Builds:3 Infantry Divisions(9)
    1 Panzer(5)(Give this to Italy)
    Bank:3
    Invade:Poland
    Moves:1st Infantry Division-Czech Republic
    2nd Infantry Division-Czech Republic
    3rd Infantry Division-Czech Republic
    1st Waffen-SS Division-Poland
    2nd Waffen-SS Division-Poland

Turn 3
    Treasury:31(income:16 Bank:3 From France:6 From Itally:6)
    Builds:1 Panzer(5)(Gives to France)
    1 Panzer(5)(Gives to Itally)
    4 Infantry Divisions(12)
    1 Artillery9(3)
    Moves:4 Infantry Divisions to Poland
    banks:6
    Bombard:Austria with both Artillery Divisions
    Last edited by Amon Savag; July 16, 2003, 03:17.

The British Consulate in Berlin to German Fuehrer:

The United Kingdom is interested in continuing our trade agreement (namely the EEC) and our Union of Nations (namely the EU).

A most similar message will be passed on to the other members of both organisations aforementioned.

Comment

To: Germany

The nation of India has requested entrance into our alliance; what should our response be?

Comment

In reply to the Message left at the British consulate on Saturday 12th June:

Never before did I sign a trade agreement with Britain...And never before have I signed an alliance with you...I will not take arrogance from Britain and your ambition to place me into alliance's I had no say in
        Britiain was asking if you wish to continue the EEC and EU! (OOC: Major organisations at the time of the start of this game, and I wanted to know if Germany and France wanted to continue them). We will dissolve these alliances with Germany if you show us such ignorance again! Please give Britain a reply at your nearest British consulate, saying you wish to continue or discontinue this alliance and trade agreement.

Comment

In reply to the message left at the British Consulate on Saturday 12th July:
          I wish to continue the European Unification alliance with Britain but it's just the fact that I didn't Reply earlier yet you still put my country as part of it...As for the trade crap...It doesn't matter because of the fact that there is no benifit from it...Therefor Germany will not take that agreement seriously
          The United Kingdom wishes to inform the German Reich that the janitor responsible for the organisation of the "Alliances" section at the British Consulate has been fired. We shall inform the French of your decision to uphold the European Union, and will await decision from them as to their decision.

Send my best regards to your wife. How is she these days?

Sir William Crampbottom, British Diplomat to Germany.

Comment

Form: Italy
            To: Germany

sorry for the long wait for my reply, I've had to consider your offer. I am in great need of alliances and would love to become allied with you.
            Last edited by AmoneRed; July 12, 2003, 04:13.

Comment

Message from the British Consulate in Berlin

==============================================

The United Kingdom has accepted Italy into the European Union. We suggest that the German Reich also give its blessing to Italy joining the Union.

Comment

Message from the British Consulate in Berlin

==============================================

The United Kingdom supports Germany's idea for a forum for our Union to discuss matters in, and is more than willing to create such a forum as it has done for the ITN

Comment

To Germany:
                  We do not believe a word you say nor any treaties you sign. Your turning once again towards nazism and the rearming of your nation is proof enough for Russia. We will not be fooled again by your empty words and agreements.
                  Donate to the American Red Cross.
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

To Germany:
                    We do not wish war with your nation, but we will keep a close eye on your actions, and we will not allow what happen during WWII to happen again.
                    Donate to the American Red Cross.
                    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                    X