X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Federation- Sheep NES

Russian Federation

General Info:
    The defeat of the Russian Empire in World War I led to the seizure of power by the Communists and the formation of the USSR. The brutal rule of Josef STALIN (1924-53) strengthened Russian dominance of the Soviet Union at a cost of tens of millions of lives. The Soviet economy and society stagnated in the following decades until General Secretary Mikhail GORBACHEV (1985-91) introduced glasnost (openness) and perestroika (restructuring) in an attempt to modernize Communism, but his initiatives inadvertently released forces that by December 1991 splintered the USSR into 15 independent republics. Since then, Russia has struggled in its efforts to build a democratic political system and market economy to replace the strict social, political, and economic controls of the Communist period. A determined guerrilla conflict still plagues Russia in Chechnya.

Income: 15 cpt
    Banked: 2c

Alliances Signed:
    Internation Treaty of Nations
    (United Kingdom, United States, Empire of Japan, Republic of Korea, Republic of Canada, People's Republic of China )

Enemies:
    Gemany and Earopean Asian and African Axis

Annexed Nations:
    Georgia(+2 cpt)

Azerbaijan(+2 cpt)

Russian Army:
    First Armored Division (Russia)
    Second Armored Divsion(Russia)

First Infantry Division(Russia)
    Second Infantry Division(Russia)
    Thrid Mechanised Infantry Division(Russia)
    Fourth Mechanised Infantry Division(Russia)

First Artillery Division(Russia)

Russian Navy:

Russian Airforce:
    First Close Air Support Squadron(Russia)

Factories:
    Moscow, Russia(+3 cpt)

Nuclear Capacity:

Casualties of War:
    One T-80 tank
    Last edited by Jack_www; July 19, 2003, 11:22.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

looks good. Have a look at my thread

Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Turn History:

Russia fromed its first Armor Division of the new Russian millitary.(5c, banked 3c)

Russia Declares War on the State of Georgia, Moving in its newly fromed First Armor Division.

Turn 2
      Russia builds two Infantry Division and and Armor Divsion. Sends both infantry Divsion to Georgia .
      Declare war on Azerbaijan and send the First and Second Armor division into attack.
      (0 c in bank)

Turn 3
      Russia froms its first Close Air Support Squadron. This Squadron will provide air support to the Frist and Second Armor Divisons.( 5 c)
      Bank 5 c

Turn 4
      Russia builds its first factory in the city of Moscow. This will futher help the rebuilding of the Russian economy and millitary.
      (Bank 2c)

Turn 5
      Russia builds 2 Mechanised Infantry Divisions and one Artillery Division.

Russia Declares war on Ukraine, invades with the First and Second Armor Divisions, Thrid and Fourth Mech. Infantry Divisions. The First Artillery division is providing fire support to the invading army and the First Close Air Support Squadron will provide close airsupport to the army.
      (Bank 3c)
      Last edited by Jack_www; July 19, 2003, 11:31.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

To: Russia

I see alliances forming around us, circling the world. Is this what you want? Not me. Perhaps a huge nation like yourself, and myself can stop the spread of this globalization. Agree to an alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
          To United States:
          From Russian Federation:
          We fear the rearming of Germany and there newly installed nazi government. As you know Russia suffered greaty during WWII. We wish to unit againts this common threat to both our countries. What do you say to this proposal?
          As of right now, the United States does not see a threat in Germany, and so will not ally against them, but we will set up an alliance with our Russian friends, or even better, invite you to ITN, International Treaty of Nations. Right now, the treat has been signed by Japan, South Korea, United States, and United Kingdom. I will need at least two of them to ratify you joining, though I don't think that will be a problem. I shall put forth a proposal on your behalf to those nations now, and should they accept, notify you immedietly.

-President Williams of the United States
          "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
          MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
          JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

To: Russia

We wish to invite you to the Franco-German alliance. Your fears of Germany are unfounded; they are not a threat to the world. Furthermore, your ally India has already asked admission to our alliance, which is all the more reason for you to join us. So please join us, in order to ensure greater world security and stability.

Yours, President Jacques Chirac of France

Comment

Message from the British Consulate, Moscow

==============================================

The United Kingdom has accepted a United States proposal to admit the Russian Federation to the International Treaty of Nations. Considering the fact the United States has proposed this alliance, we assume they vote in favour.

The ITN now requires the Russian delegate to accept the official invitation, and Russia will become a fully fledged member.

Comment

To France:
                We reject this offer. Russia will never ally with Nazi Germany. Have you so quickly forgoten history of the Nazis in Germany?? Russia has not.
                Might I let you know that these Nazi's aren't ruled bye the psychotic Hitler...But Amon and I'm a man of my word.Furthermore if you wish to believe I'm anything like that madman I will show you how wrong you are

Comment

To:Russia

Might I remind you of Germany in the Cold war?we were trusted allies of yours then.However,with these harsh words coming from such a poor nation such as yours I don't see why you'd not be fooled...One by Napoleon and then by the first round of Nazi's.You're ruling a foolish nation and it will be destroyed by your arrogance (I don't have anything against russia really...Just saying some fighting words)

Comment

To Germany:
                    We do not wish war with your nation, but we will keep a close eye on your actions, and we will not allow what happen during WWII to happen again.

If you so desire for peace with Germany i advise you apologise for the harsh words you have said towards my country

Comment

Updated to turn 3, News paper for Russia will go here.

Comment

Working...
                      X