No announcement yet.

Sheep NES Cold War.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, kewl foolish. Are you going to still play? (if u did)

Jason
    "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
    MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
    JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

• I prefer restart... But I don't don't I will keep on playing anyway...
      Too many sites to check every time...

Comment

• hmm. no consensus either way, and i am about to leave so i can't wait for more votes to form a majority. Thus: an executive decision- We will continue from where we are, unless there is overwhelming support for a restart by the time I get back (Sunday probably). And no, I will not keep playing as a country.
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Switzerlands UU is the Swiss militia. It replaces normal infantry. It costs the same and has the same offense, but its defense is upgraded to excellent in rough or mountainous terrain (similar to Switzerland’s terrain)

Update: Turn 3

China is now an NPC and available for a player.

(Turn 2) India successfully took over Nepal. No losses. Garrison: 1 for 3 Turns

Britain takes over Norway but suffers casualties. The mech infantry got bogged down and were unable to come to the aid of the infantry marching on Oslo, who were destroyed but also took out many of the defenses. The mech inf then proceeded to take over the rest of the country, but their strength has been reduced by half. Losses: 1 Inf, Mech inf to half. Garrison: 2 for 3 turns.

France attempts to invade Belgium. They are partially successful, taking about half the country (no additional production points from the conquered part yet, as there is still an active enemy on your border) but the units have suffered damage and the attack has been bogged down. Casualties so far: Inf to half.

Austria is under attack again, Italian divisions are marching in with the support of German artillery. The Austrians, already weakened by the previous attack, fell as weary Italian infantrymen entered Vienna. However, the Austrians fought hard, using the terrain to their advantage, and hurt the Italians badly. Italian losses: 1 Mech Inf, inf to half. Garrison: 3 for 3 turns.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• If it's still open I might take China...I've got some reading to do though.

Comment

• Since I will be out of town all next week, I will not be rejoining this.

I wish you all good luck in keeping this game alive.

Comment

• Yeah...This game's quite dead as is...You should have took the plate earlier...Now I believe everyone's forgot about this NES

Comment

• Turn 4: 16c to spend (4c banked)
                  Buys: 1 factory
                  Movements: None
                  Spent: 15c, banked: 1c

Comment

• like i said, restart it, half the threads have been throwin into some abyss. including mine *weeps*

if you restart it, atleast you know whos in. Right now, I cant even tell.

Comment

• me either...good idea methril

Comment

• Ok, I'd probably play if you restarted it. I was kinda overwhelmed by all the different threads about this NES.

Comment

• its easy once you start, just concentrate mainly on your own thread

Comment

• fine, start it over.

Take a look at jnesxiii, my game at civfanatics. After testing the wargame with jnesiv, I made improvements in jnesxiii and makes it a little easier to understand rules.

I also have a list of all the countries in the world, in rank of GDP, if you want to redo the nation's list. If you have aim, foolish, mine is JJ GiantsFan3000, contact me so we can talk .

Jason

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Jason
                              I also have a list of all the countries in the world, in rank of GDP, if you want to redo the nation's list. If you have aim, foolish, mine is JJ GiantsFan3000, contact me so we can talk .
                              Why not post it in the Directory so we can find your AIM all the time

Comment

• is there anyone else out there who would be willing to mod the restart?

Comment

Working...
                                X