Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHo would be interested in a Sci-Fi NES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHo would be interested in a Sci-Fi NES?

Like, a space base one using this map...
    Attached Files

What would the standard of technology be? I myself would prefer a more primitive level then the scale of this map suggests and a much smaller portion of space.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I would like that very much, Mellian.
      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

None too shabby.
        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

I would sign up for one, I am pretty sure.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Always a nice idea

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I agree that this map may be too big, maybe this could be based on a map of a few square lightyears instead.

Comment

Somewhere in between, perhaps. But it doesn't really matter to me. I sort of like the original map.
                "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

The map chosen is perfectly fine. In fact, the larger, the better. Just curious, but has anyone out there went for larger than a single galaxy?
                  Known in most other places as Anon Zytose.
                  +3 Research, +2 Efficiency, -1 Growth, -2 Industry, -2 Support.
                  http://anonzytose.deviantart.com/

Comment

I always have too much time to spend, so count me in
                    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                    Let me eat your yummy brain!
                    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I will join, I was waiting for some one to do a sci-fic Nes. I would like to join.

Comment

If you all are still interested in this, I've got a system mostly worked out and would be willing to moderate if no one else volunteers (Since according to mellian's profile she hasn't posted since she started this thread)
                        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Working...
                        X