cNES: 1498

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'll have some of the uncontrolled countries respond to messages:
    Turkestan to Singapore: We agree to an alliance.
    Turkestan to Golden Horde: THreaten someone else. We're much stronger than you.

Also, I'll take Persia:
    To Golden Horde (SECRET): We agree to an alliance against Turkestan. ALso, could you agree to help us against VEnice if we go to war with them?
    To Venice: How could we acquire from you the Holy Lands of Palestine and the east coast of the Red Sea?

Norman Colonization/Exploration:
    Colonization: The small colony of Newfoundland has begun to thrive on a rich fishing-based economy.
    Exploration: Norman explorers have discovered the native Chiefdom of Abenaki. Pending approval from the King, the explorers wish to call the entire general area they are discovering "Abenakiland".

Map to be posted in a few hours.

Comment

Map (cyan is Abenaki)
      Attached Files

Comment

occ: Nimitz the territory youasked for is mine, and yet you are allied with me. We will not give this land up. We suggest you look West
        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

OCC: Its not its Turkestan's and if you actually picked that country that owns it your using the wrong name.
          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

To the King of the English, Scots, Welsh and Normans, from The Holy Roman Emperor and Grand Duke of Hesse-Darmstadt, Otto the Fourth by the Grace of God King of the Germans and Protector of the Catholic Church.

We welcome this alliance between two great Catholic Nations. May God Almighty bless and protect the wise Monarchs and Princes of our Lands. As regards the Duke of Coburg, his sister is married to the Earl of Westmoreland. Could you kindly ask your vassal to promise on the bones of St Peter not to become involved in an essentially German problem.

Kaiser Otto IV
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

OOC: Nimitz is right. (If you want you can put this in your sig)

Comment

To: Persia (Secret)
                We can start the war when you're ready. Futher we will help you if you go to war Venice

To: Sibria
                Join our nation we have alot to offer you.

To: Turkestan
                You should choose your words more carfully it could get you in trouble.
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

OOC: YOu're not supposed the put the whole thing in your sig! Just "Nimitz is right."

Siberia to the Golden Horde: No. We formed as a confederation to stop the expansion of you, Turkestan, and CHina, and we will maintain our independence at all costs.
                  Turkestan to the Golden Horde: You should be more careful. You may have gained independence from us, but we are still several times stronger than you. Provoke us again and your independence will abruptly end.

Comment

occ: My nation is purple. I see purple where you noted where you want to expand to. Not Turkestan which is blue - green, and originating from Turkey. I do not see where I am wrong.
                    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

occ: May badd I see where I went wrong. Sorry.

Comment

To: Persia

Dear Persian Shah, our Merchants have always been interested in expanding our trade in the Far Eastern Asia, we will be happy to sell to you Palestine and all the Eastern Red Sea Coast (including Mekkah), in exchange for your colonies in India, and a free trade agreement between our two nations so that our merchants won't compete against each other (OOC: I think I played to much EU2).
                        We await your reply.

To: England, Norman, Denmark

Sorry if we reply so late, our envoy got lost in the middle of the Black Forest in the HRE.

We are here to reply to this message sent to us from you "Emissary to Venice: We believe it is in our interests to sign a pact guaranteeing our security in Europe"

We will accept to guarantee the independence of the Triple Kingdom and your safety.

Also we heard rumors about a new land discovered from in you in the west of the great Ocean, we would like to know if it could be possible for us to buy those maps from you.

To: Ethiopia

Sorry if we reply so late, if it is a port in the Red Sea what you wish for, we will give you the port of Massawa, but we will need to be granted military access through your country and through your waters, as we can not cut our African holdings in half.
                        I hope you will accept.

-------------

Orders:

- Expand the colony in Africa by colonizing more of Somaliland
                        - Give Massawa to Ethiopia as agreed
                        - If Persia accept the deal, give them Palestine and West-Arabia, and send some soldiers into Southern India to protect my new border there.

Saluti
                        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                        The trick is the doing something else."
                        — Leonardo da Vinci
                        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

sheep, so which are you, andalus or turkestan?
                          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

OOC: I'm pretty sure he's Al-Andalus
                            (OOC: I think I played to much EU2).
                            Yeah, me too, it inspired some of the countries in this NES. I was going to call Singapore Malacca but I decided against it. Also, Turkestan here is the same as the Timurid/Mughal Empire.

Ethiopia to Venice: Agreed

Persia:
                            To Venice: Agreed. (SECRET) Also, would you like a secret alliance against the Turkestan? You could get most of India and Crimea.

The Venetian colony in Somalia has met fierce native resistance, but with a bit of Ethiopian aid they have survived

Comment

map:
                              Attached Files

Comment

The Sultan of Al-Andus today announced that Eastern Africa is considered to be the sovereign territory of the Sultan.

Orders

Expand the colonial boundaries to the south in Africa as quickly as possible. Send armed soldiers to defend the colonists.

Comment

Working...
                                X