Going away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away

Since i'm going on shooltrip next week, and I doubt I'd be able to check our my NESes, I ask all the mods of the NESes I'm playing to consider my nation a temporary NPC

Thank you

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

SEE YOU late Giovanni Wine have a good trip buddy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, I'm back

thanks WRangler, I raelly enjoyed Prague and Wien during my schooltrip (a little cold maybe, but very nice)

and Thanks also to you Sheep

Saluti
        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
        The trick is the doing something else."
        — Leonardo da Vinci
        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

glad to see that you are back wine, though not much has happened arround here since you left. Guess everyone is going places for spring break.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
          X