S&D aka: The Apolyton Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&D aka: The Apolyton Dump

Every time Ming and his minions decide that they want to 86 some thread, collection of thread, and/or people, they get banished to the S&D forum. I suppose that it's just far too much work to create a STORIES forum, and a DIPLOMACY forum.

Oh well, at one oint it may have been a cause worth championing, but Diplomacy seems to be dead here anyway. So while I doubt that any of us are glad to have your threads here, welcome to our pathetic forum. We are the dregs.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

And I thought private e-mails could be trusted to be kept private. Apparently not. Thanks for showing me that you're as worthwhile a friend as a Diplomacy ally.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Working...
      X