War Pigs Spring Moves 1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Pigs Spring Moves 1901

Spring moves posted. Since I haven't been able to contact Johnny Sinclair or get orders from him in time, Connerkimbro has agreed to take his place as Russia. Due to time constraints (I didn't want to stall the game another two weeks), he did Russias orders gunboat style. No retreats, and fall orders are due on the 22nd at midnight Greenwich mean time (or zulu time for those in the military).

Russia (Connerkimbro):

F Sev > Bla(bounce with Turkish F(Anakra))
    A War > Sil
    F Stp > Nor(invalid, Fleet is on South Coast)
    A Mos > Ukr

England (civman2000):

F edi-nwg
    A lvp-wal
    F lon-ech(bounce with French F(Bre))

Austria (November Adam):

A- Vie>Gal
    A- Bud>Ser
    F- Tri>Alb

France (CyberGnu):

F Bre -> Ech (bounce with English F(lon))
    A Par -> Pic
    A Mar -> Spa

Turkey (Du Chateau):

F: Ank - Black(bounce with Russian F(Sev))
    A: Con - Bul
    A: Smy - Con

Italy (Ruffhaus):

A Venice - Apulia
    A Rome - Venice
    F Naples - Ionian Sea

Germany (Orange):

F Kie - Den
    A Ber - Kie
    A Mun - Ruh
    ku eshte shpata eshte feja
    Where the Sword is, There lies religion

****in' A...

Stp can't move to Nor
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

can we get some contact info for Connor?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

crap, that one got by me. Corrected. Easy to forget fleet is on south coast.

Unfortunetly, I don't have contact info on Connorkimbro (unless I missed it in previous thread), next time he comes online hopefully he'll provide that info, I used PM to contact him so I don't have return e-mail address from me.

Comment

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/...pigs/s1901.gif

Comment

ooc:

Dammit. Forgot about that whole south coast thing for Stp. Shoulda taken more time looking at the moves.

Anyway, you may feel free to contact me via AOL or AIM: NJKraintz or email njkraintz@aol.com
            /ooc

I deny any involvement with the recent assasination of our departed president. I promise to hold proper democratic elections within the coming weeks, so the people can affirm me in my position as president of the Great Russian Republic.
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

The 22nd? that's so far away! if you made it a longer time for me, for diplomacy, well, i don't need the time, but if that's just the standard time, then OK.
              -connorkimbro
              "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
                The 22nd? that's so far away! if you made it a longer time for me, for diplomacy, well, i don't need the time, but if that's just the standard time, then OK.
                I was considering dropping it down to 5 days for moves, but wasn't too sure if that was enough time for everyone. If there are no complaints, I'll move to 5 days for next move.

Regardless, I figure I'd give a little more time this move for dipping this turn anyway just because you didn't get a chance to talk anyone last move (so it'll stay the 22nd anyway) . However, if everyone sends me moves early though, I can always post moves when I get them.

Comment

every 5 days is fine by me

Comment

Me too
                    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Yes, every five days or so is fine.
                      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

make it 7 for me... if you don't mind.

I am dealing with a three month old and sometimes it takes a little time for me to respond.
                        What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

But the 22nd or sooner for this turn is fine by me.
                          What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Working...
                          X