No announcement yet.

Imperial Dip 50: Fall 1873 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerwald, speaking as the mapmaker interpreting the adjudication, I believe that your convoy failed because the Turkish delagation from their Cape Town consulate met with your Brazilian based emissaries and quarreled inconclusively on the merits (or lack their-of) of an extremely hypothetical and futuristic military action involving two nations that do not currently exist (USA and Iraq).

All that said, should an insane evil depotic dictatoral tyrant rise in Bagdad to threaten the safety and security of the world 130 years from now, President Jefferson Davis Ruffhaus VII remains confident that he Confederacy and Mexico will rise to smite out oppression and deliver justice as they do today.

Sic Semper Tyranis!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

When will the map reflect my convoy?

Comment

Are you daft, man! Look at the orders. You got bounced by Turkish A Cape Town. I'll try BIG letters next time, eh?
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

ya there was a bounce, hence no convy
            in all the games I GMed I never make units go into civil disorder, people should never ever expect their enemies to just sit there. should have made their clearer, sorry...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Map updated with retreats:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
              X