Donner Dip (Colonial Gunboat) Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donner Dip (Colonial Gunboat) Sign Up

I know that I said that I wasn't gonna do this here again, but I'll make one more effort to jumpstart interest in this club. This should also grab those who didn't get into Thucy's game, but anyone is welcomed. Blitzen Dip was a fairly good game as a fast paced gunboat match on the Colonial map. Donner Dip will be a rematch of sorts, but I'll open the game up to first come, first served....

Here's the starting map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Please *e-mail* me at RUFFHAUS8@aol.com with your intent to play. Do NOT post to this thread!!! I don't want or need preferences. Nations will be randomly assigned.

A few clarifications to consider before signing up for my games:

1) First of all I use the rules of Diplomacy strictly as they are written. There are various implications of this, but nothing that should cause anyone any problems.

2) This game will be fast paced (2-3 day turns). Since there will be no press/negotiations, it should be something that you can get done quickly. Please keep this in mind when signing up to play. Emergencies can be accomodated, but the intent of the game is to be FAST paced.

3) In keeping with the theme (Donner) I will bring down the thunder on players who NMR!!! I know that we all have lives, so I usually give 24 hour grace periods, but please do not abuse this privaledge or Donnerstag will come any day of the week!

4) Again this is no-press, gunboat, so do NOT post to the thread now or in future turns. Any player breaking the gunboat will be replaced immediately to assure the integrity of the game.

Okay that's it... Let's do it.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Excellent, I have 6 of 7 players signed up already. Just one more spot. Get your requests in quick, people!

What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Donnerstag will come any day of the week!
      -I never could get the hang of Thursdays

Oy, how I wish I had time to play Dip, oh well
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
      X