War Pigs Diplomacy Commences, Fall moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Pigs Diplomacy Commences, Fall moves

OK, we've begun. All of Europes mobilizes towards war, spured by the clashing of differing powrful alliances in Europe and the synergy of several inventions including the invention of nitrogen fixation.

Spring 1901 moves will be due in two weeks to make time for initial diplomacy(unless I get everyone's moves sooner). So I'll need them by the 13th of October.

Countries and contacts below:

Austria
    November Adam chadzs@shaw.ca

Italy
    Ruffhaus -RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
    AIM: RUFFHAUS8

Turkey
    Du Chateau - du_chateau@yahoo.com

Russia
    Johnny- Jonathan@jonathansinclair.fsnet.co.uk

Germany
    Orange - bobby@udel.edu
    AIM: OrangeSfwr

England
    civman2000 - civman2000@hotmail.com

France
    CyberGnu - oxgaard@caltech.edu
    ku eshte shpata eshte feja
    Where the Sword is, There lies religion

don't you mean spring moves?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

don't you mean spring moves?

and please tell me you mean 13 Oct. and not 13 Nov.
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Primary contact info for me is E-mail, but you're welcome to contact me using any of the following...

AIM: OrangeSfwr

Comment

so what do you think guys, gothic crosses for armies, headless chickens for fleets?

Comment

my mistake. Crap, I don't think I change the title though. Oh well.

Comment

no problem. Have you GMed before?

Comment

once, although it was over a year ago.

Comment

Civmaster2000
                  1. NEVER CAPITALIZE THE "c"!!!!!!!!!!
                  2. It's civman, not civmaster

Comment

Ok, sorry about that. I was up around 24 hours when I wrote the first post, as you can tell as I was a wee bit tired (Had some stupid duty in a hour, and if I fell asleep I'd never get up in time).

Comment

are we sure that all those E-mail addresses are correct?

Comment

oh, duh...

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/...pigs/Start.gif

Comment

Esteemed European Leaders, you may contact Il Supremo Benito Geezer Butlerini in the following methods:

E-mail: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
                          AIM: RUFFHAUS8
                          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

aww I don't wanna be Ozzy

Comment

What happened with the headless chickens and gothic crosses?!

Comment

Working...
                              X