No announcement yet.

New Satandard Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, seems to be a serios shortage of GM compared to players. I've been trying to get into a game for a while, but with no luck cause nobody will GM. How about this, I'll GM a standard game, on condition that one of the players in the game GM's the next diplomacy game and insures me a spot in the game. Furthermore, someone else will have to the map. Sorry, I don't have Photoshop in Kosovo (and no way to install them on government computers if I did).

Theres some diplomacy for yah
    ku eshte shpata eshte feja
    Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

I'll gladly do the maps for both games if I don't have to GM the other game.

Thanks Thucydides for taking one for the team
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

OK, Orange is in. That means we have everything we need to start except the next GM. Will anyone aside from Orange agree to GM the next game? It doesn't have to be until this game finishes (which won't be for a while undoubtly), but I don't want to end up GMing a game and end up in the same position of not being able to play afterwards.

TO answer civ2000 question. If the game starts, moves can be sent to me either by e-mail or PM (sorry, No ICQ or Messanger, because of damn military regulations on the subject). My e-mail is tshjones@yahoo.com

And countries will be by Preferences to answer Jonny Sinclairs question(You'll have to list all 7 in order of which one you prefer). If you don't want Austria, put it as the last country on your list, somebody will undoubtly prefer it at least slightly more, and evenif that's not the case, chances are you probably won't be stuck with it anyway.

Comment

my email is chadzs@shaw.ca

my prefrences are:

Turkey
          England
          Russia
          Austria
          England
          Germany
          France (already played as this and would like another country)
          What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

I could probably be persuaded to GM the second game, but it will have to be after Lion In The North is finished. That shouldn't be too long though, with one player a few SCs from victory.

Please put your name down for this game if interested (not sure who of the above wants to play in the second game.

Cheers
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

OK, new game it is then.

I'll start a new thread.
              needs a name though...

I'll go with War Pigs Diplomacy since I'm listening to Black Sabbath right now.

Comment

I'm in for second game as well.
                What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

So who exactly is in this game?

email: civman200@hotmail.com (but I prefer pms).

Order of Preference:
                  England
                  Italy
                  Turkey
                  France
                  Germany
                  Russia
                  Austria

Comment

Working...
                  X