No announcement yet.

Imperial Dip 50: Winter 1872 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEEEEEEEEZE, you are a little 'Hall Nazi', ain't ya! No fun in my dorm, eh?

Just a word of warning though. Even little freshmen wise up and one day you'll find nothing but panties in your skivvy drawer. And then you'll have to go James Bondin' or suffer the indignity of all the signs outside the dorm talking about orange the cross-dresser!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

wasn't my building

the problem is, they were assholes...I have a feeling if you were there you'd want to see 'em fry too.

We just wanted to say "hey, turn down the music, and can't have alcohol" but they were absolute dicks about it, and changed their story about 100 times.

We got another bust earlier, but they were completely cool about it so we went so easy on them. We respect that.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Adolf Orange,
        You're lucky is wasn't my dorm, we would have wrapped you in toilet paper and threw you out the window.
        Nobody stops Wisconsinites from having a good time, not like those sissies down south.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
          Adolf Orange,
          You're lucky is wasn't my dorm, we would have wrapped you in toilet paper and threw you out the window.
          Nobody stops Wisconsinites from having a good time, not like those sissies down south.
          Not to completely butt in on someone else's good time, but it's "lucky IT wasn't my dorm" and "THROWN you out the window". Who's the "sissy Southerner" now, illiterate Yankee peasant?
          His Divine Shadow
          zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

even worse, he was a Noo Yalker...Luong Eyelind...they're the worst

:hopes reismark sees this:

On topic: I sent my moves in goddamnit! Where's the moves
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              even worse, he was a Noo Yalker...Luong Eyelind...
              All previous objections revoked....

HDS <-------
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

i knew you'd see it my way

Comment

Sigh... the time eater strikes again. The moves are 60% done, but I really need to get to sleep... 10 o'clock class and all that.

Tommorow, I promise.
                  All syllogisms have three parts.
                  Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Working...
                  X