Mexico (Gerwald)
    F SCT
    F FLK
    F MAZ
    F RDJ
    F CYN
    Build waived

Holland (George of Orange)
    How about we say which units are still left? It's a shorter list (5 vs. 7).
    F NGu
    F E. Indian
    F Mld
    F Celebes
    F Timor
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Due date for moves?
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Silly details! Alright, fine, we'll say Wednesday the 28th. I'm going to college soon after, so please have 'em in on time, or else we'll have to wait until everything gets set up on that side of the fence.

Comment

How about either Dutch F Gulf of Manaar remaining on the board instead of F Celebes Sea or F Timor Sea?

Ceylon is a Dutch home SC, and DF Gulf of Manaar also borders another Dutch holding in Andaman Islands. Furthermore Gulf of Manaar comes first alphabeticallt before Timor Sea which is only adjacent to one Dutch home SC.

I guess I'm going to ask for things not to get unilaterally disbanded in the north.
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Jesus Snowfire,
          How long are you in college, as long as I have know you, you have been in college, you are not one of those non-traditionial students are you?
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

RUFF: This is why I don't do the disbands for nonexistent players, my friend Mr. Die does that (and yes, he hit the Indian Ocean a lot). However, you're correct in noting that F Celebes doesn't border a Dutch SC- I only use the die to break ties based on SC distance. I missed that Borneo, despite its color, isn't actually Dutch anymore.

So, rolling the die among disbanded fleets bordering an SC... which would be the Gulf of Mannar and the SE Trades... what do you know, GoM came up. You got your wish.

Defiant: This'll be my senior year. And yes, I started posting at Apolyton the summer before I went to college, so that's probably why you got that impression.

Comment

SnowFire, that's great, but it's not in the rules to use a die. There are NO dice in Diplomacy. There are specific rules for disbanding units in civil disorder. I posted them verbatum on a Dip 50 thread earlier. I think we've been accomdating your peeves in allowing the CD units to retreat. Please disband the units by rule. Alphabetical order is the next factor for selection after distance from home, and fleets before armies. In this case Celebes Sea comes before Gulf of Manaar.

Here again, Celebes Sea meets all three criteria by being 1) farther from home (Ceylon is a Dutch home SC); 2) fleets before armies; and 3) alphabetically first before Gulf of Manaar, Southeast Trades, or Timor Sea.
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Okay then, here's the Winter 1872 map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Please check for accuracy:

Comment

Hmm, still not all the moves... well, consider it that y'all have a de facto extension until Sunday afternoon. Being that I'll be on the road and unpacking.

Comment

do you have mine?
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

No. Sorry about the delay in telling you, didn't see your post... guess my reminder got lost.

Anyway, as soon as your moves are in, we'll be ready to ajudicate.

Comment

Well, orange, being that you still don't have your moves in, normally I'd NMR you by now... but being that MDR still isn't back, and I was intending this to be my last season anyway, I don't see the point in it. Please do get them in soon anyway, though.

Comment

i will get them in!! But to be fair I did ask you on this thread, I thought i had sent them already and I was out late nailing some drunk fuckers who wouldn't comply.

Give a guy a break wouldja!

You can expect them in the next 12 hours
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Dammit orange, quit playing 'Hall Nazi' with those poor kids and let them have some fun. College is supposed to be fun. As they say in Virginia, "Sic Semper Tyranis!"

In the meantime, perhaps you can devote some time to saving the Globe from the whacky Chinese Emperor and his English whore....

Comment

nah, these kids were *******s about it. They didn't open the door for us or UD PD. Damn, if they had just opened the door we would have gotten them with alcohol policy and that'd have been it...

...but no, we got these little blowholes with drunkeness, alcohol policy, failure to comply, failure to comply to an officer of the law, marijuana possession, drug policy, guest policy, and disorderly conduct.

Little ****s. Just open the door!

Freshmen

Comment

Working...
                              X