Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT Tourney Fall 1908

Fall 1908

Russia and Austria again make gains while Germany is pushed back and France stays unchanged. The Austro/Russian juggernaut rolls through central Europe while the Ionian Sea is home to a naval fiasco. Check em out boys.

Austria ( Defiant ) 10sc's-9 units - 1 build

A-Mun S Russ A-Ber>Kie ( support cut )
    A-Tyr S A-Mun ( support cut )
    A-Tus S A-Ven > Pie
    A-Ven > Pie
    A-Rom S F-Nap
    F-Nap S F-Adr > Ion
    F-Adr > Ion ( bounce 3v3 )
    F-Gre S F-Adr > Ion
    A-Ser > Alb

Russia ( Gerwald ) 13sc's-12units - 1 build

F-Nor > Ska ( bounce )
    A-Fin > Nor ( bounce )
    F-Bar S A-Fin > Nor
    F-Swe S A-Kie > Den
    A-Kie > Den
    F-Bal S A-Kie > Den
    A-Ber > Kie
    A-Sil S Aust. A-Mun
    F-Smy S Aust. F-Adr > Ion ( No Unit/Void )
    F-Con > Smy
    F-Bla > Con
    A-Sev > Rum

Germany ( Orange_1 ) 4sc's-3units - 1 Build/Unuseable

A-Ruh > Hol
    A-Den H ( unit dislodged/destroyed )
    F-Ska S A-Den ( support cut )
    F-Nth S A-Den

France ( Ruffy ) 7sc's-7units- 0 Builds

F-Nwg > Nor ( bounce )
    A-Bel > Bur ( bounce )
    A-Bur > Mun ( bounce )
    A-Pie > Tyr ( unit dislodged/retreat to Mar or OTB )
    F-Tyrh Sea S F-Ion
    F-Tun S F-Ion
    F-Ion H

Please check for errors, we have 1 retreat that is due asap. Once the retreat is in we can have builds due by Thurs.22nd.

French A Piedmont retreats OTB
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Thanks Ruffy, Defiant is working on the map so builds will still be due on Thursday the 22nd. Hopefully than moves can be due on Monday the 26th.

Comment

I am such a donkey!! I want to publicly apologize to Sean aka Defiant for being such a rube. F SMY?? F SMY?? Can't I see I have F AEG!!! Damn.

Comment

Hey, Gerwald, how about misordering some of those units in the North? I can give you some suggestions if you like...
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I would prefer to submit my build orders after I see the map. Thanks.

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I have one observation, the russian moves A-sev - alb, should that really be arm, i moved the unit there but please confirm almighty gm.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Defiant, no it shouldn't go to ARM...I checked the email he sent with his moves and it reads A-Sev > Rum. Sorry Defiant .

Comment

Yeah, looks like another "OOOPS" from Russia. That's okay Defiant keep em coming my way.
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Look at what it says in the post, A-sev to Alb, what that mean and how do you get rum out of that. If it is to rum, that's his province, so be it, but change it in the post then.
                    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Defiant, it is stated almost repeatedly to double check the adjudications. This is so in every game I've played and no matter who GM's, sometimes mistakes are made. I wouldn't have caught this one had you not asked about A-Sev > Alb, this was a mistake on my part. I double checked his email and the order was submitted as A-Sev > Rum.........if you need to change your build let me know as we are still waiting on someone.

Mistake changed on post !

Comment

Now if we can just get it changed on the map...

Comment

It will be updated when the builds come out, don't get your underwear in a bind, your units are going nowhere but backwards.

Comment

Defiant, don't you remember that we were going to set up A RUM - PAR via the MED convoy.
                            The Cossacks were going to drink that cheap french swill they call wine. A complete waste of fermentation if you ask us Ruskies.

Comment

Working...
                            X