No announcement yet.

Royale Dip Sign-Up Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah... but Saxony became a key province that was fought over for several decades, we must look forward into the future and find a similar place on the map
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

OK hacked the families down to size, probably threw balance a bit off but I can work on that on my lunch break.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

You should give more families clergy. No clergy = no marriage to a family also without clergy.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Why why why now and not a year ago when I still had time to dip!

Comment

OK, added back one priest. Having a clergy shortage encourages families with extra males to send a family member into the clergy and keeps there from being too much growth.
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Why why why now and not a year ago when I still had time to dip!
              -Haha, you think you don't have time... (of course there is a remote possibility you have a worse schedule than I do, but that would involve about 70+ hours a week of work).
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
              X