Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Fall 1869 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok...guh i hate angelfire...

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Du_Chat, if the Spring moves are to be due on Saturday, can we get word of the builds (and confirmation of their receipt) soon please? There's no a lot of time for Diplomacy here....
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

No need for diplomacy, lets play jump on the Chinkees
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I did not expect maps to disappear, Builds will hopefully be out tomorrow, and Spring 1870 moves will be due Saturday August 21 at 5:30 PM PDT.

Comment

wow, to think that we may actually catch up to and pass Dip50
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
            X