ADCT Winter Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT Winter Builds

Yeah, yeah I know , I screwed that up royally. Man, sorry guys my minds been fried lately....to much work I think.

Russia has 2 builds to use this turn and Austria is without any as it has 9 sc's and 9 units. Germany is still out of luck though.

RUSSIA ( Gerwald )

Build A-SEV
    Build F-StP nc

I believe thats all so Defiant please adjust the map and we'll go with Spring 1908 moves due on Thurs. Aug.8th. If any problems with this please contact me.

Working too hard, my ass. Why don't you tell everybody where you were and what you were doing Wednesday nigtht! NO, OK, I will, Chazzy was at the local BUTTHUT with his head on the stage and a dollar sticking out his mouth for the face dance. He was grinning from ear to ear like a kid in a candy shop.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
      X