Clear All

• Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Builds/Disbands/Retreats

Disbands

Brazil (Chazzy)

F: CoArgentina

England (His Divine Shadow)

A: Raj
    A: Guj

Japan (Charger, filling in for MDR) (NDR)

F: SW Pacific
    A: Sk

Builds

USA (Lionheart)

A: Chi
    F: Org
    F: Rcm
    F: Atl

Ottoman (Victor Galis)
    F: Aden
    A: Cairo
    F: Ang [nc]

China (Ruffhaus8)

F East Indian Ocean retreats to Arabian Sea

F Vladivostok
    F Hong Kong
    F Cochin
    F Singapore

Map Changes

USA F Kirbati is in the SW Pacific
    USA F E. Pacific is in Kirbati
    Brazil A Rdj is in Bra

Spring 1869 Moves are due at 5:30 PM PDT Sunday

P.S. Nations with more than 15 units please number your units with your moves.

i don't have time to make the map tonight, but can tomorrow. If anyone would like to do it before then, feel free. Just to let you know.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

um, in an NDR situation wouldn't the fleet furthest from the player's home scs (W. Indian) be disbanded? Not A Sk?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

for those who would rather a .gif...

https://www.angelfire.com/empire/ora...winter1868.gif (also...changed the Japanese Disband...if you have a problem with that post about it)

Comment

A: Sk was futherest away from a home supply center. So that is the one to be disbanded not F: W. Indian. Japan has only 2 Home Supply centers, Prt and Bor. A: Sk is 7 spaces from Bor while F: W. Indian is only 3 spaces from Prt. So I stick with my decision to disband A: Sk

Comment

DP

Comment

I was under the impression that the army disbanded was the furthest from any SC. (since a country with a disband always has a unit away from an SC).
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Maybe Ruff or Defiant can comment? I can't imagine the logic in disbanding a unit that's covering a center.

Comment

Working...
                  X