No announcement yet.

I am interested in playing Diplomacy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am interested in playing Diplomacy..

Hello all,
    I am interested in playing Dip, so if a game is going to start please count me in, and if someone needs a replacement - I am interested too.
    I prefer a classic map, if possible.

Thank you..
    - Love You All.....

Please let me know if a game is going to start...
    If there is no game which is going to be played at the moment, please start one.
    I heard of this game and I cannot wait to play it...
    - Love You All.....

Comment

Are you related to Dr. Tsuri? Are you his less-qualified brother or something?
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Tzuri - we have an opening in Dip50, I think, but that's imperial and the nation you would be taking over is already being shat on by all the major powers...so why not wait until a new game starts? We're also looking for active players at www.civgaming.net/forums (Register and look in the diplomacy forums)
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Where can I find Info on this Diplomacy?
          is it just an Boardgame liek A&A or Chess?
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

yes, but slightly more complicated

Do a google search for Diplomacy rules...it's complicated but you pick it up fast as you go.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
            X