Away For My Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away For My Wedding

As most of you know, I'm getting married on May 25. This means I will be away from this Friday (17 April at about 1700GMT) until June 5. I ask all my lovely, kind and generous GMs for an extension to cover this period, and promise it will be my last absence for some time!

As for those playing in games I GM, read the following info:

HAGAKURE: I will adjudicate as soon as I have all orders in, and hope to get through at least 1 more turn before I go.

NOT SO NEWBIE: Just waiting on one set of orders which I've been promised soon, so I'll have the latest turn up before I go. Then, it's a recess until I get back, sorry...

LION IN THE NORTH: Only waiting for Sutherland orders, but Charger asked for an exam extension - Charger, if you can get orders in by Thursday, i will adjudicate before I go. If not, please let me know ASAP. Then, again a recess till I get back.

I'm sorry for the delays, especially to the games that are already bogged down with postponements, but I'm sure you all understand!!

Thanks everyone!
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

I think everyone would agree that this is an acceptable absence. Congrats and Good Luck to you both.

Comment

Re: Away For My Wedding

Originally posted by the_orange1
      As most of you know, I'm getting married on May 25. This means I will be away from this Friday (17 April at about 1700GMT) until June 5.
      Damn! Now THAT'S a lot of sex!!

In all seriousness - from talking to you through diplomacy, you seem like a great guy Colin (except when you stab!). I wish you all the luck in your marriage. Lets hope she's the type who doesn't mind when you stay up all night cursing at a computer screen when your moves fail

~orange
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Congrats! So next big thing will be the baby!

Have fun, and enjoy yourself.
        What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Don't scare him!!
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
            Don't scare him!!
            Oh yeah I should wait till he's hitched first.

Granted I'm sure if he ran now he would be dead. So now or later probably doesn't matter.
            What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Hey Orange_1, I know that when you get married that money can get sort of tight, so if you need a few extra bucks maybe Defiant could get your wife a job dancing at the same club that his wife does.

Just kidding

Comment

Comment

i hope it never has to come to this, Colin, but keep this in mind just incase...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks everyone...I think
                    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Chazzy, any idea if that daughter of his (well, stepdaughter) works at that joint too? I've been working on get a picture for too long already.

orange:

Comment

No she doesn't, and Defiant and his wife are saving up all those one dollar bills in hopes that she doesn't have to dance for guys like us.

God am I dead when he reads this

Comment

And every last shiny quarter too.

Comment

Working...
                          X