A: Snk
    A: Irk

USA (Lionheart)

F: Ore

France (The_Orange1)

A: Mar
    A: Mnv

Spring 1867 moves are due Saturday at 5:30 PM PDT

P.S. Nations with more than 15 units, please number your units with the orders.

(bump)

*just to keep the chatter on the current thread....
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/empire/ora...winter1866.gif
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

This is the current thread....
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

ah, I see. Thankyou
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Geeee Orange1,
            Responding to wrong threads, confusion in your ADCT orders, someone might think you were getting married or something
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

yeah, yeah, laugh it up wide boy
              "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

****ahem**** Can we keep the chatter on the CURRENT thread please?

Comment

moves extended to Wednesday at 5:30 PM PDT

Comment

you have mine, yes?
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                    X