MDR down for the time being.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDR down for the time being.

Just for your information, MDR's computer met with some bad RAM and suffered an aneurysm of the processor. Replacement parts are being sought, but he is unable to get online for the time being. Estimated return to Dilpomacy is seven days from this moment. He apologizes profusely for the delays (if any) this will put in Dip games he is involved in/GMing. The Divine Order will keep you up to date as events happen. Thank you for your attention, Citizens.
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Does that mean that his mother board is smeared in melted copper goo?

Comment

The way I hear it, when the copper comes into play, his mother's never bored.
      His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Actually it's a pun to do with the nature of aneurysms and not with his mother.

Comment

Update Time!! Okay, he's got the pieces he needs to get his machine running again, but he's having issues between the new hardware and the old BIOS or some such sorcery. He expects to be back online by Monday at the latest despite the bugs.
          His Divine Shadow

Comment

Hey, I'm back...I got the pun. HDS should get his mind out of the gutter. I attribute that to those he associates with on a regular basis...like Orange
            "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
            -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Originally posted by MDR
              Hey, I'm back...I got the pun. HDS should get his mind out of the gutter. I attribute that to those he associates with on a regular basis...like Orange
              wha huh? When did I get tossed into this brouhaha?
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Just making a vague reference to Frontier Dip.
                "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Working...
                X