Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50, Imp3 Needs Replacement Holland and Replacement France

Hey All,

We have lost our players for Holland and France in our game of Imperial Diplomacy. Please reference the Spring1870 results thread for current positions. The map should be posted shortly. If you plan on taking up Holland, please submit retreats along with your request.

Thanks in advance to all who apply.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Civil Disorder

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The map is currently available on the Dip 50 Spring 1870 Results thread. Anyone interested in taking either Holland or France can now check out these positions.

We are still looking for players.

Thanks.

Comment

(bump)
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

(and another)
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

We're still looking for players. Is anyone willing to take up the challenge?

Comment

Is this MP or PBEM?

Comment

PBEM. You interested?

Comment

With Orange_1 (England) departing this friday for two weeks, we face yet another lengthy delay in this game. Can we please come to some resolution of the status of France and Holland?

Allowing this game to die because two inflexible players that began losing quit in a huff is on of the worst injustices we've seen. My suggestion is to place these nations in civil disorder until a replacement can be found. We've waited a month now for replacements to come forward, and none have. If we don't have a deadline this week, it looks like it'll be two monts between turns, and who is to say we'll have a replacement for these positions then?

Comment

I second Ruffhaus' post
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Okay. I'll post a deadline here in a moment.

Comment

Your EMAIL address would be helpful, MDR. I haven't had to use it in some time. Moves are all ready, just need where to send them.

Comment

mikedr@gte.net

Comment

I AM ON VACATION FROM MAY 24 THRU JUNE 2. SEE YOU LATER

Comment

Working...
                            X