Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The World of Wizards and Warriors ( story thread Idea )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World of Wizards and Warriors ( story thread Idea )

It has been a while since we have had any story threads here, at least any that i noticed, and I would like to have your feed back on this idea.
    The world is in a renaissance time-like era. IT is huge and full of wonders. Guns have been invented, but are very unreliable, slow to load, inaccurate, and expensive. The world is populated by fantasitic beings and races. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes, Minators and others have established cities and small states hare emerged. These states ( imagine the size of Conn. USA or smaller) are ruled by Nobles. Some are skilled wizards that can lob fireballs that could flatten a ordinary wall, others are expert warriors who lead their troops with cunning and wit to roll over enemy magic users forces. Others are just pure bandit/mercenary kings who have taken over a land and called it their own.
    I would suggest that we create stories, centered around these Kingdoms, or individuals in them.

Fantasy based themes are hard to start. First of all you need to have a map. That is such a basis on fantasy based stories. Second you need dedicated people posting to the thread. Third this forum has not seem to have been successful for story threads since 2000.

Charger, if you are still interested in a fantasy based thread there is one starting up on the Frontier.

Comment

Working...
    X