A: Snk
    F: Cch

Japan (MDR)

F: Sap
    F: Edo
    F: Kg
    F: Oki

Spring 1866 Moves are due Saturday at 5:30 PM PDT

P. S. Players with more then 15 units please number your units when you submit your moves.
    P.S.S. Diplomacy forum was deleted from the Frontier again.

More than 15 units, I don't that is me.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/orang...winter1865.gif

check for errors
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

doesn't russia need to disband as well? I count 4 scs 5 units
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Thanks for the quick map Orange, makes things alot easier for a Saturday deadline.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Quick note about the map: Transvaal is an English SC, but it's colored Dutch (sorry if that's not terribly coherent... I just woke up).
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
              Quick note about the map: Transvaal is an English SC, but it's colored Dutch (sorry if that's not terribly coherent... I just woke up).
              Good eye. Does anyone mind if I don't update that until Spring moves are out? Too lazy to open up photoshop and reupdate

Comment

No problem really
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Russia disband (it would of work better if the SC number was right.)

A: Ksl

Comment

Moves extended till Wednwsday at 5:30 PM PDT

Comment

New map: https://www.angelfire.com/empire/ora...winter1865.gif

Comment

Who is England?
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

I don't know, but I'd sure like to find out

We NEED a replacement

Comment

When are spring orders due? And I thought HDS was now Britain...What's going on, I'm confused....help me...
                            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Um, I am England and all my stuff is done. Y'all need to catch up, not I.

My disband was A Alb, since it didn't seem to make yonder list.
                              His Divine Shadow
                              zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
                              X