Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

I still need a build from McGregor and a disband from MacDonald, due tonight...
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

I though MacGregor had 5 units and 5 centers.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Orange 1, as I said on the thread, Clan MacGregor is happy to raise some more likely lads if you so command it. Regretfully our count has us unable to support another Gregory (5 SCs, 5 units). If my count is that much off, please build me an army in Dundee.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about that, was just reading it out of notes rather than from the thread. Ok, just MacDonald to get in then.
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

NDR! NDR! NDR!
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What he said!!!
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Just disband the fleet.

Comment

Working...
              X