Would anyone be interested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested...

being the francophile that I am (hoggy ) I've been working hard on a French Supremacy map. It's nowhere near complete, but the attatchment should give you a vague idea of what I'm going for.

I'm looking at probably 7 nations, with one in England, one in Germany, and 5 in France, and I haven't decided how to spread the nations yet so this may change. Also - all the provinces and supply centers haven't been added yet, mainly those ones outside of France. Spain will probably be impassable, except for Andorra (a neutral SC)

Well, take a look and let me know if you think you might fancy playing

Keep in mind the notes above, and that this is pre-color (except the ocean)

Edit: attatchment didn't work. You can access the map by going to...

www.angelfire.com/rpg2/orange/test.jpg (copy and paste URL into new browser window)
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Also - some obvious changes to make are the intersections of Meu Vos Hau and Var in the northeast, as they all come to a point, and similarly Vau Bas Bou and Var in the southwest and Cha Gir Dor and Cha near Bordeaux.

(...and just noticed that there are two "Var" and two "Cha" territories )

If anyone sights any glaringly obvious errors like those listed above, let me know
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Booo! Hisss!

Comment

perhaps you'd prefer Argentinian supremacy?

Comment

Hate to tell you this, but I already think I see a problem with this map. There are too many spaces and not enough Supply Centers. The rough average for standard is something like two spaces for every supply center (ie. 30 Supply Centers, 60 total spaces).

What you have here could work very well if you drastically cut down the total number of provinces.

Hope you don't mind constructive criticism.
          "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
          -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Nah, it just needs more SCs. I'd like to play on this map
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by MDR
              Hate to tell you this, but I already think I see a problem with this map. There are too many spaces and not enough Supply Centers. The rough average for standard is something like two spaces for every supply center (ie. 30 Supply Centers, 60 total spaces).

What you have here could work very well if you drastically cut down the total number of provinces.

Hope you don't mind constructive criticism.
              Not at all, but as I said, all the provinces and supply centers haven't been added yet. It's a Work In Progress. Last night I added many, many more. And there are still more to come because I have to divide Engand and Germany into provinces as well.

Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
              X