Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 66: Lion In the North REMINDER

Orders are due tonight at 2359GMt, get them in please. So far, I have the following:

Campbell
    MacGregor
    Macleod
    Gordon
    Sutherland
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Can we get some results here
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

I smell an English NMR!!!!
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

All you are smelling is your own brownhole.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

This from the captain of Team Bananna who NMR'd his build away in the Yahoo tournament...
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

It's NBR smart guy and I will be getting it back
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

You would be the expert...

Comment

As long as you start listening to me you will become wiser , young apprentice.

Comment

I'm sure I sent mine last weekend sometime, or maybe before... you sure you don't have mine?

Comment

I have them all now, sorry, I'm just like the busiest man ever at the moment. I will try my best to get results up today. Patience my friends, patience...
                    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Working...
                    X