Mensius, El Awrence, Chazzy, and Boshko Please Read Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mensius, El Awrence, Chazzy, and Boshko Please Read Here

Your Frontier Imperial Dip 1 moves are overdue. If I do not receive by 12:00 PM PST Tomorrow your countries will NMR.

Mensius (Brazil)
    El Awrence (England)
    Chazzy (Holland)
    Boshko (Russia)

Let me be the first to say...

NMR
    NMR
    NMR
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

You are always the first to say:
      NMR, NMR, NMR

Glad I just got mine in.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Yes, well I don't rely on NMR! NMR! NMR! for my success like some people, Archduke Hojo
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

They only NMR after I give such a disasterious blow that their entire line of communication structure is disabled.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Don't you have a game to by GMing????

Comment

I am currently waiting for one set of moves, Germanys' and with one unit you would think they would be in already.

Comment

They are in, and were sent on the day of the last adjudication. If you were in the practice of confirming orders, we might have resolved it already.

Comment

Oh BTW, that's Shogun Hojo to you, boy!

Comment

What is this a post race?

1) You have the CGN Orders, sent within minutes of the positing of the Winter 1905 adjustments.....

2) You are Shogun of nothing, Hojo. Any 'victory' that you claim there will have an asterisk next to it, because you cannot achieve the real victory conditions.

Comment

Working...
                    X