• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Spring 1582 Results

Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Spring 1582 Results

ORDERS:

SHIMAZU - Ruffhaus8 (green)
    F-Sea of Japan S F-Noto . N.Sea of Japan (ok)
    F-Noto > N.Sea of Japan (*bounce*)
    F-Wakasa Bay S A-Tango > Echizen (ok)
    A-Tango > Echizen (*bounce*)
    A-Harima > Tamba (*bounce*)
    F-Inaba S A-Bizen > Tango (ok)
    A-Bizen > Tango (*bounce*)
    F-S.Sea of Japan S F-Sea of Japan H (ok)
    F-Izumo > Hoki (ok)
    F-Iwami > Izumo (ok)
    F-S.Pacific S Chosokabe F-Tosa Bay H (ok)

HOJO - Defiant (lilac)
    F-Mutsu > Mutsu Bay (*bounce*)
    F-Mutsu Bay > N.Sea of Japan (*bounce*)
    F-Dewa S F-Mutsu Bay > N.Sea of Japan (ok)
    F-Sado S F-Echigo > Toyama Bay (ok)
    F-Echigo > Toyama Bay (ok)
    A-Etchu > Kaga (ok)
    A-Hida S A-Etchu > Kaga (ok)
    A-N.Shinano > Etchu (ok)
    A-Musashi > N.Shinano (ok)
    A-Kozuke > Musashi (ok)
    A-Mino S A-Echizen (ok)
    A-Echizen S A-Tamba (*support cut*)
    A-Omi S A-Tamba (ok)
    F-Owari > Iga (ok)
    A-Yamashiro S A-Kawachi (ok)
    A-Tamba S A-Echizen (supportcut*)
    A-Kawachi S F-Kii (ok)
    F-Kanto Sea S F-Kii (ok)
    A-Yamato S F-Kii (ok)
    F-Pacific S F-Kanto Sea (ok)
    F-Kii S F-Kanto Sea (ok)

CHOSOKABE - MDR (purple)
    A-Bingo > B!tchu (ok)
    F-Osaka Bay S F-Settsu H (ok)
    F-Settsu S Shimazu A-Harima > Tamba (ok)
    F-Tosa Bay S F-Kii Strait H (ok)
    F-Kii Strait S F-Tosa Bay H (ok)

MAP:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

DEADLINE:
    Autumn 1582 results due Sunday 24 March at 2359GMT.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Hojo, you bumbling fool, would you care to turn over those armies of yours that are contesting your advancement to my control? At least they'll get to live like warriors and not sheep.

Honorable GM, is there a time limit on this war? Hojo is likely to grow old an die before he meets the necessary victory conditions to rule Japan.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

How was Echizen taken, it was supported by Mino, that would make two to two, correct, please confirm.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Because Hojo's men are pu$$ies!!!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Keep talking big boy, can you say goodbye to NOTO, OUCH!
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

There's no ouch to it. The fact that I'm still sitting in Noto is testament to your ineptness. All fear the mighty Hojo, he'll BORE you to death....

Comment

Defaint, you're right, sorry. I actually had that originally and then changed it when I double-checked the adjudication for some reason. I'll update the map when I can.

As for a time limit, I'm not sure. I guess I'll let it go another few turns and see if there's a stalemate. There can be only ONE shogun though, so there's no draws allowed!!

Comment

Let's vote then! Hojo's men would make Floridians look like brain surgeons!

Comment

The Hojo Juggernaut just keeps rolling like the powerful oceanic tide leaving little pieces of ****zu in its wake.

Comment

What, did someone NMR again? I hear Hojo boasting of his victories

Comment

HEY! When is that green piece of ****zu going to get out of Echizen.

Comment

Ok, ok, I forgot about that. I'll try to do it today...

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                          X