Medieval Diplomacy Replacement Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Diplomacy Replacement Needed

I would have emailed you sooner, but I have been having a bit of a family crisis. I would suggest that you find a replacement for me, as that the next month or so are going to leave me with little time and attention for the game.

Once again, I am sorry to have taken so long to send this email.

Sincerely

Poison Flower
    Current Map: http://www.civgaming.net/diplomacy/medieval/1/S1002.gif

It's still quite early in the game, and Poison Flower's Spain is in a pretty good position... any takers?

Moves are delayed until we find a replacement (meaning to the rest of you stragglers, get your damn moves in).
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

I can take on his duties as well as mine, I am multi-dimensional in that regards.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
      I can take on his duties as well as mine, I am multi-dimensional in that regards.
      I'd try getting in your own moves on time first
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

That's cold.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Cold maybe, but accurate!
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

And let's not forget funny!!
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

@reismark

Ruffhaus, orange1? pretty good position...You could both probably do something with it...
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Okay I'll take it, I wouldn't want Defiant to get eliminated twice in one game!
                What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Great! There goes the fuc**** neighborhood. Lets play everybody gain up on Spain.

Comment

woohoo! Thanks Ruffhaus

Defiant
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Nighty Night Ahab!

Comment

Working...
                      X