• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question of rules

Hello,
    I have holes in my memory ;-)

Please help :
    1) may a fleet in Bul sc retreat to BLA ? (rules for retreat are imprecise)
    2) may a unit retreat in an adjacent province which is free but free from a standoff in the move phase ? (my rules say no)

many many thanks,
    V.
    -----------------
    someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Re: question of rules

Originally posted by VGR
    1) may a fleet in Bul sc retreat to BLA ? (rules for retreat are imprecise)
    2) may a unit retreat in an adjacent province which is free but free from a standoff in the move phase ? (my rules say no)
    Hi Vincent, don't be such a stranger!

1) No, a fleet in Bulgaria (sc) may not move or retreat to the Black Sea directly. It must go through Constantinople first. The same is true for a fleet in Bulgaria (ec) trying to move or retreat to Aegean Sea. It's not allowed.

2) No, a unit may not retreat into an adjacent province in which there was a standoff (bounce) on the turn that forced the unit's retreat. Your rules are correct.

I hope that helps...
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Re: Re: question of rules

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8
      Hi Vincent, don't be such a stranger!
      hu ? wot ? wadda iou say?

Anyway, thank you ;-)
      -----------------
      someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

Working...
      X