Going Down Mexico Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Down Mexico Way

I will be away from Feb 20 until Mar 1 - I have to go to Mexico for a last minute business trip. I MIGHT be able to log in to email from time to time, but I can't promise anything. I will try to get orders in for all my games before I go and I will try to adjudicate NSN, Hagakure and Lion today, but I've still got a lot to do, so again can't promise.

I would appreciate any extensions you can offer after this turn without messing up the games
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Have fun
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'm sure this is a terrible cliche, and doesn't need to be said, but.... DONT drink the water! Drink the beer.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I'm guessing that the water coming out of taps in the DF is just as healthy as the one in La Paz. Although he'd know better than me, grounded in my city for at least another ten years.

Please please please get moves in for the final game please please please...

*begs and grovels*

Comment

Working...
        X