Microprose - Diplomacy (Cheap!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microprose - Diplomacy (Cheap!)

I've just found the computer version of Diplomacy in my local Game for £4.49 if anybody is interested...
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Interested

How good is it?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What a rip off! You can get the 1984 AH version off the net for free!

Comment

It's crap, don't be lured in...you'll be sorry!!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

It's hard say as I've only played a little bit of it, but I suspect it will help if I looked at the manual...
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I suppose if you could find 7 people with the game and get all the networking/linking hooked up it would be kinda cool, and closer to the face to face game. The one cool think I found was that when you want to talk with someone, you invite them to a conference room, and everyone gets to see who you are talking to.
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Working...
            X