ADC Awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADC Awards?

I thought it might be fun to see who we the players think is the best player/GM, etc among us. I hope you don't mind Ruffhaus & Snowie, if I put this under the ADC banner, but maybe it could become an annual thing....

So, category 1 is Player of the Year - not necesarily who has won the most games, but who YOU think has been the most outstanding in the games you have played.

Category 2 is GM of the year, and will follow the same lines.

maybe we could also have categories for MOTOR MOUTH of the year (who communicates most, not necessarily who communicates best!!) and the STAB-HAPPY award (for the most dastardly, evil, back-stabbing liar)

The polls only take 16 names - this is probably ok for all categories except player of the year, so maybe we should have nominations by email to me for that and then I'll post a poll. The others, I'll post seperate polls for, but I need suggestions from you please to make it as fair as possible, again by email.

That's not too confusing is it? Good, NOW GET EMAILING ME!!!!!
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

For the GM one, I can think of the folloeing GMs that have posted games in the last while. Please add any I have missed and then I will post a poll. DO NOT VOTE YET!!!!

Ruffhaus8
    The Orange One
    Defiant
    El Awrence
    MDR
    Du Chateau
    Reismark
    Chazzy
    Sahib
    Snowfire
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Can we make several "stab happy sonofa*****" votes?

Comment

Guess we know who gets the Motor Mouth, or Loud Mouth award.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

The Soccer Club I play on has an Annual Award Banquet. One of the fun awards is the "Spooner" Award. It goes to the player or players that make an obnoxiously hilarious faux paux. IE: 2 years ago I got to the field and was warming up. At kickoff I went to take my warmups off only to realize I had no shorts on. I had to borrow another player's extra. He is 5'3" maybe 130. I am 6'0" 190. See the comedy.....I played the whole game in 70's vintage NBA shorts. Quite uncomfortable.

Just an idea to keep this fun and light hearted.

Comment

According to your wife, Gerwald, those "SMALL" shorts fit quite relaxed.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

@Defiant
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Keep dreaming, Sean.

Comment

Working...
                X