ACS Dip 63: Medieval Diplomacy Assignments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Dip 63: Medieval Diplomacy Assignments

Well, we haven't even begun diplomacing yet, and we already had a big war in this game, as three players wanted to have the honor of leading the Byzantine (AKA the "bastard Roman") Empire. I hope that the two players who didn't get it aren't too disappointed.

I will fill in everyone's contact information (at least, the contact info that I have received) when I get another chance.

Hencewith, the assignments!

Al Awrence: FRANCE
    Charger: ENGLAND
    Chris Wilkinson: SWEDEN & FINLAND
    ColonyPod: HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
    Defiant: MUSLIM ARABS
    Gerwald: POLAND
    Laser: BYZANTINE EMPIRE
    Leo: KIEVAN RUSSIA
    poison_flower: SPAIN
    orange: DENMARK

The early going in the game is an essential time for diplomacy. Your first set of moves will be due to me Thursday, February 7th.

Good Luck!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Defiant Leader of the Muslim Arabs critical info for diplomacy:
    defiant@charter.net
    seanc@herrschners.com

ICQ# 46172786

Map: Useful for negociations

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Actually the correct map is located at....

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

E-mail: OrangeSfwr@aol.com (before February 3rd)
      bobby@udel.edu (After February 3rd)
      AIM: OrangeSfwr
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Voud pouvez contactez le Dauphin á Paris en:

E-mail: m_carreras@hotmail.com
        ICQ#: 102139615 (Don Quijote)

Comment

contact info
          Marlin_Bullard@Baylor.edu
          or Rarely with i use the following Proff138@aol.com ( like i said i barely use it except during school breaks.
          Im. Proff138
          Pm me is good, I usually answer, but email me just the same

Comment

I think the following time frame would be appropriate...

Spring Moves = 1000
            Fall Moves = 1001
            Winter Builds = 1002
            Spring Moves = 1003
            Fall Moves = 1004
            Winter Moves = 1005

etc. etc.
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Maybe some more people would like to post their contact info...

Comment

Here's some contact info for the CGNers who might not post it here...

Byzantine Empire - Laser
                Contact information:
                AIM: LaserCGN
                E-Mail: laser@civgaming.net
                ICQ: Hardly ever on it...if it is the only way I can contact you, then I will...(I don't remember my number)

Sweden/Finland
                E-Mail: chris.wilkinson@excite.com (a bit unreliable at the moment)

"Holy" Roman Empire (The only other Emperor in the game so bow!)-ColonyPod
                AIM: TheChrisRepublic
                Email: Just add "@aol.com" to AIM

Leo- Kievan Russia
                Email: Carole2759@msn.com (My mom's We only have 1 email adress now.)
                Have the name Leo in the subject line.

AIM: MTeddyC82688
                Yahoo IM: MTeddyC82688

Comment

Where are Gerwald and poison_flower? They've been mum since stepping up to the plate... Lieutenant Orange, I want those MIA's in here on the double! Do you understand?!?
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Lets get one thing straight, I am not Ric Flair and you are NOT Chris Jericho

I was just thinking the same thing, I don't know if they know that they're playing!! I'll post a thread...

Comment

Lets get one thing straight, I am not Ric Flair and you are NOT Chris Jericho
                      So I'm Ric Flair and you're Chris Jericho? Nah, can't be.

Please check http://www.civgaming.net/forums/show...=&threadid=480 for important additional information.

Comment

contact info for poison_flower:

email: brutus2k@yahoo.com
                        AIM: KingKongsPeaches
                        "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Gerwald, Poland
                          Email: CaladbolgFT@aol.com
                          ICQ: I can't remember, I'll send first. I think its under "Fitz", though

Comment

Working...
                          X