X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would give my retreat if the map would work
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

copy and paste URL into new browser window boshko.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

still doesn't work
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Works just fine for me.....
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

any word on a GM?????
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

retreat to Tish and Eye, sorry about the delay...
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'll attempt to update the map tonight.

GM?

Comment

I will be busy this week but if everyone can get their moves via e-mail or private message by saturday at 5:30 PM PST I will be able to adjucate them.

IMPORTANT!!! I still do not have ICQ installed so do not send moves via ICQ. I will not get them.

Comment

Any chance of an updated map?

Comment

Apologies gentlemen for the map, completely forgot

It's updated now...same address

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

Comment

Moves are extended to this Saturday at 5:30 PM PST. The Orange One should be back at that time. I need moves from France, Holland and Russia by that time.

Comment

NMR them! (Sorry, it's just that not having moves for so long...)
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                          X