ACS Dip 63: Medieval Diplomacy Essential Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orange
    didn't Chris Wilkinson send his in too? Do you have his? (PS he might need a reminder that he's still in this game!)
    I don't have it. Ask him to e-mail it to me.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY

This is just a reminder that today is the last day to submit your country preference. As of this time, I have NOT received a country preference from the following players:

Charger
      Chris Wilkinson
      Gerwald
      poison_flower

The only ways to submit your country preference is by e-mail to reismarktq2@hotmail.com with the words "Medieval Diplomacy" in the Subject line, or via PM at either Apolyton or CGN.

Again, today is the last day. Country assignments will be made tomorrow, and then the diplomacy will begin in earnest.
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

bounce

Comment

eh?
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I will be adjudicating within the next two days. (I don't have time at the moment.)

Consider this a freebie grace period.

Comment

Just bouncing the info on this thread up
              or is it called bumping?

Comment

known as 'bumping'
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                X