CGN Diplomacy Replacement Needed Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Diplomacy Replacement Needed Please

CGN Dip needs a new England, the country is in pretty good position so please help us out, thank you.

Map:http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/orange/s1903.gif
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I'll do it and get a France.

Comment

No way hoggy
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Pretty good position? Damn good position! One of the top 3 on the board I'd say.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hoggy,
          I would be surprised if you got your moves in on time for France consistently.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Since Mark is back moves are due Saturday January 19th at 5:59GMT which is 11:59 CST Friday night. NO excuses and NO extensions or grace period, you don't have them in by then you NMR.

Comment

Working...
            X