Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a 1000 AD variant I made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a 1000 AD variant I made?

Made the map myself

Nations
    Denmark
    Sweden and Finland
    Kievan Russia
    Byzantine Empire
    Muslim Arabs
    England
    France
    Holy Roman Empire
    Spain
    Poland

I'd like to play myself, and I have two other people from CGN who are interested. So we'd need 7 other players and someone willing to GM Anyone interested?

Map: www.angelfire.com/rpg2/orange/1000AD.gif

(must copy and paste URL of map into a new browser window)
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

I *might* be interested in GMing. I'll let you know definitively after the holidays.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I'll try it out, I have a premise that some countries are unbalanced but I will play and see if my premise is correct
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Mmmm... I might be interested too...

Comment

Well some nations are naturally more powerful than others...I tried my best to make it realistic yet playable.

So far...
          GM: Reis
          Players...
          orange
          Laser
          ColonyPod
          Defiant
          Hodad
          Leo
          Gerwald
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

oh, in this variant you can make builds in any SC you own. Also - there is a 'landbridge' from Morocco to Gibraltar

Comment

We have another player. Leo from CGN wants to play. That makes 6

Comment

sorry to keep posting to my own thread, but wanted to bump as well as say that another player has joined. Chris Wilkinson from CGN. 3 spots left

Comment

As GM, I request that all interested players visit this page and submit the requested information...
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

shameless plug eh Reis?

Comment

What the heck.........I'll throw in with this lot.

Comment

I hate to waltz in and rain on the parade here, but I think running one cross-community game at a time is enough. Either this game is going to be an Apolyton game, or it's going to be a CGN game. I don't think it's right to come in here in and recruit players on regular basis to go play in another club.
                        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Great Gerwald

Ruff - we don't have enough players at CGN to make the game work. If people from CGN are going to play, what's the big deal? Most of them are registered here at Apolyton anyway...

Comment

The big deal is that this is Apolyton. If you wanna start a game here, then great! If you wanna start a game at GCN, great. But do it there.
                            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I guess I'm just missing it...

Frontier had cross-community games going at Apolyton all the time. Plus, our forums are less than a month in the making after 6 months of downtime. We don't have the support yet for Diplomacy, but we're trying to drum it up. It's not like we're stealing people from Apolyton...just trying to say "hey, if you're interested in Diplomacy, we're doing it too"

That's all

Comment

Working...
                              X